Thursday, 6 May 2010

All those possibilities...

Sometimes The Internet is a bit overwhelming, but in that fun, I-want-everything, money drizzling way. Tart Deco has blogged about two extremely tempting possibilities that will cost you, but I'm just glad these possibilities exists! The first one: Remember I said, that luckily I have to buy the shoes? Well, I guess you could always take a short course, say at London College of Fashion, but I think I will keep treating myself with buying those shoes. So when Tart Deco shared the link to Shoes of Prey, I fell in love! It's way too expensive, and I hardly ever wear high heels (although you can get flats also), but if I had an endless savings, I see myself ordering dozens of shoes, in all imaginable colours and combinations, just to own those beauties!

The second one: Spoonflower is a online fabric shop printing custom design on demand! I'm not a print girl, but the times I'd really like to make a dress with print, wouldn't it be great to have designed the print!? I'm thinking a dress with crystal structures of my favourite protein, 14-3-3... ha ha! The fact that this possibility exists, makes me breathless...The fabric  in the picture above is from Heather Dutton.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

Shoes of Prey is fascinating! I just had a look at their site. But unfortunately I don't really wear heels much and I'm also not a big fan of ballerinas, so there aren't really any options for me. Besides, I don't have the money to buy shoes that expensive anyway. Sigh!

frk.bustad said...

Haha, you list all the same reasons as I would when being realistic... I could do with ballerinas though. But still, money-wise, it would still be way too expensive...

Handmade said...

Spoonflower is great! I love the interpretations for each competition they have.