Sunday, 22 November 2009

In the typing mood

Jeg har fått en entusiasme for skrivemaskiner, og tenker at jeg kanskje skal begynne å samle en dag. Jeg har kanskje begynt allerede, for i sommer kjøpte jeg min første: En nydelig Smith Corona, trolig fra 1938! Jeg har fått tak i nye blekkbånd hos Typewritersupply, og ellers mye god informasjon og fin inspirasjon hos MyTypewriter.com.
I've got an enthusiasm for typewriters, and I'm thinking of starting to collect them. I might've started already, for I bought my first one this summer: A beautiful Smith Corona, probably from 1938! I managed to get hold of new ribbons from  Typewritersupply, and more information and inspiration at  MyTypewriter.com.

1 comment:

Alivia said...

Lovely!
I think I'm falling for typewriters too. I just have to manage, how to get one.
Your blog is superb! I find it interesting to see similarities in my behaviour T_T >> i bursted laughing as I read your multitasking post. I get distracted sooo easily too! Thats why I'm sitting here and typing this instead of cutting my dress :P

Lovely, for real. I also do have to say, that I love your multi-langual style of blogging. Especially because it's in norwegian, which I'm trying to learn at the moment. :)

Many greetings and happy sewing :)

karo
www.laguepiere.blogspot.com